BIRD WATCHING IN THE HOLLEMBERG RIVER
Are you a bird lover? Then this excursion is for you. Near Puerto Natales, at the mouth of the Hollemberg River, in the Almirante Montt Gulf, a half-day route begins. Here you will be able to appreciate an infinite number of Patagonian birds: coastal, river, scrub and pampas birds, making you an expert in all of them.
Río Hollenberg, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Chile
- Ask for additional nights and private transfers to the airport or Puerto Natales if necessary.
- Package includes accommodation in a City View room. Ocean View subject to availability.
- Navigation subject to weather conditions
- Optional excursions are not included in the program..
- Regular buses operate between 7:30 am to 8pm. Duration: 3 hours..
- Bicycle and GoPro camera services available upon request at the reception desk when checking in at Hotel Costaustralis.
- Rates in pesos are exclusively for Chilean guests.
- Navigation does not operate and is not included during low season.