BASE TORRES VIEWPOINT TREK
This excursion is ideal for trekking lovers in Torres Del Paine. The full day trip begins at the foot of Almirante Nieto Mount with a beautiful trail along the Ascencio River, which begins with a suspension bridge where you will have your first must-see panoramic view.
The route continues with a demanding climb to the first summit where you can enjoy a spectacular view of lakes and valleys of Torres del Paine Park, and then continues more gently through ancient Lenga forests, ideal for observing Patagonian flora and birds.
Finally, you ascend a moraine that leads to your goal: the Base Torres viewpoint, where you can see as close as possible the famous massifs bathing in a turquoise lagoon. Enjoy an exceptional panoramic view, it’s the reward for your effort!
Torres del Paine Chile
- Ask for additional nights and private transfers to the airport or Puerto Natales if necessary.
- Package includes accommodation in a City View room. Ocean View subject to availability.
- Navigation subject to weather conditions
- Optional excursions are not included in the program..
- Regular buses operate between 7:30 am to 8pm. Duration: 3 hours..
- Bicycle and GoPro camera services available upon request at the reception desk when checking in at Hotel Costaustralis.
- Rates in pesos are exclusively for Chilean guests.
- Navigation does not operate and is not included during low season.