NAVIGATION TO BALMACEDA AND SERRANO GLACIERS
This magnificent navigation will take you to the Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers, part of the Bernardo O'Higgins National Park, only accessible by this route.
With this full day excursion you will cross the Patagonian Sea of the Última Esperanza Fjord observing glaciers, waterfalls and colonies of imperial cormorants and sea lions. In addition, you will enjoy a Patagonian lunch with the classic spit roasted lamb.
Bernardo O'Higgins National Park has a total area of 4.3 million hectares, making it the largest park in Chile and one of the four largest in the world. This protected area includes glaciers of Campos de Hielo Sur, the most extensive ice mass in America.
Torres de Paine, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Chile
- Ask for additional nights and private transfers to the airport or Puerto Natales if necessary.
- Package includes accommodation in a City View room. Ocean View subject to availability.
- Navigation subject to weather conditions
- Optional excursions are not included in the program..
- Regular buses operate between 7:30 am to 8pm. Duration: 3 hours..
- Bicycle and GoPro camera services available upon request at the reception desk when checking in at Hotel Costaustralis.
- Rates in pesos are exclusively for Chilean guests.
- Navigation does not operate and is not included during low season.